Friday, January 6, 2012

{Friday Favorites}

HAPPY FRIDAY! 

Kicking off the weekend with my favorites songs/videos of the week :)



Favorite Throwback Video:
Ahhhh. 1999. I love everything about you. 

Favorite Workout Song:
This ALWAYS gets me to step it up! Love it. 

Favorite Chill:
Everything he does is so beautiful. 

Favorite Jam:
Repeated offender, this one. The song just makes you feel bad ass. 

Favorite That Brings Back A Memory:
This song has a lot of memories tied to it to list but I love The Used. This song is just awesome. 

Favorite From An Event:
This was a Father/Daughter Dance a few weddings ago and I have had it on repeat this week. 

Favorite That Made Me Laugh:
BUAWHAHAHAHA. There are no words. Oh dear. 


Cheers! Have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo
Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment