Sunday, August 21, 2011

{Events} Mr. and Mrs. Daniel and Ashley Mehaffey

This has to go down as one of my favorite wedding receptions EVER..not to mention one of the most gorgeous and stylish brides I have ever seen! Ashley and Daniel? Your wedding was stunning and memorable...not to mention FUN! With the delicious food (local favorite, Olde Towne Pizza catering) and hidden dance talents by your guests, I will never forget this wedding. I had a blast with your family and friends and I hope your special day was everything you imagined and MORE!!! I know we will be in touch <3 Much love and happiness to you both!


First Dance <3 "Allison Krauss - When You Say Nothing At All" 
Father Daughter Dance <3 "Edwin McCain - Walk With You"

Mother Son Dance <3 "Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up"


Me and the happy newlyweds!! 


XOXO
Pearl


Check out a sampling of the playlist below...."Boom! I Got Your Boyfriend!" was my fav request of the night!! HAHA!




DJ Keo-All To You 
Blow-Ke$ha
Boogie Shoes-KC and the Sunshine Band
Boom! I Got Your Boyfriend! -MC Lucious
Bottoms Up - Trey Songz
Chicken Fried-Zac Brown Band
Crazy Girl-Eli Young Band
The Day Before You-Rascal Flatts
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love-Usher(feat. Pitbull)
Don't You Wanna Stay-Jason Aldean(with Kelly Clarkson)
Dynamite-Taio Cruz
E.T. -Katy Perry
Firework 3:48 Katy Perry
Forever-Chris Brown
Honey Bee-Blake Shelton
Hey Baby! - Pitbull
I Gotta Feeling-The Black Eyed Peas
I'm Yours / Somewhere Over the Rainbow -Straight No Chaser
Into the Mystic-Van Morrison
Just a Dream-Nelly
Marry You-Bruno Mars
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Say Hey (I Love You)-Michael Franti & Spearhead
Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)- BeyoncĂ©
Teenage Dream-Katy Perry
Tik Tok-Ke$ha
Walk It Out-Unk
Walk With You-Edwin McCain
We R Who We R-Ke$ha
When You Say Nothing At All-Alison Krauss
With This Ring -The Platters
You and Me-Dave Matthews Band
You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban
Your Love Is My Drug-Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment