Sunday, August 21, 2011

{Events} Mr. and Mrs. Ben and Devin Applewhite

The atmosphere of the reception hall when I walked in walk the calm before the storm. All the details were set in place and the classy and edgy colors of red, black and white were strewn about. The photo booth was all set up and the candles were lit. In a mere couple hours, the room would be filled with family and friends that would have the most obvious and contagious love for the couple that I had the privilege to be a part of. As soon as the wedding party arrived I fell in love because the ladies had on black dresses with bright red heels and the guys wore black converse with their suits. SWOON! The night went on to have touching toasts, fun photo booths pics and a version of "Shout" that did Animal House proud :)




<3<3<3 SO adorable, this couple! <3<3<3


First Dance: "Rascal Flatts - Day Before You"




Father Daughter Dance: "Steven Curtis Chapman - Cinderella" (I admit, I cried)


How cute is she! I love the sunglasses!


The pictures will say it all. This guy OWNED the dance floor. I loved how high he jumped!






"A little bit softer now...."





"SHOUT! SHOUT! SHOUT! SHOUT!"








Such a fun reception! CONGRATS Ben and Devin! Many years of happiness <3


xoxo
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment