Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond


Yes. I am obsessed with this trilogy. I may or may not be re-reading it for the third time in a year just to refresh for the movie that is coming out THIS WEEK. I am a book nerd as well as a music nut, what do you want from me!?

I love movie soundtracks and this one is no exception. With everyone on here from Arcade Fire (LOVE) and The Decemberists to Taylor Swift and my girl Miranda Lambert, it is just all awesomesauce. 

Disclaimer....I am still angry that I didn't know this whole craptastic feature on blogger that prohibits you from featuring music on your blog (I know RIGHT!??!) So until I move over my blog (if I even do) I am determined to find a way to share music with you all! This is ghetto but hey it should work! Press "Play" and if you want the song for your own ipod pleasure then just right click the link below the song and "Save As". Super easy right!?



































Remember, if you like the song you can just right click and "Save As"! Simple as that. Oh and you are welcome ;)

ENJOY! See you at the premiere on Thursday night? Midnight? Just me? 

xoxo
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment