Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{Playlist} Rawk and Roll Christmas


*Picture provided by AppletreeDays*

Crank up that Christmas Tuneage!

Oh yeah I said it and Im not ashamed that I love holiday music. The classic hits, instrumental and modern artists – I LOVE IT ALL. Even more, I don’t get tired of it. It’s so happy and spiritual and FUN. I think it's a cool thing to remind every one that it can be awesome listening to holiday music. Some of these you may have heard before and others you haven't! I know there are a couple by the same artists but they are SO GOOD! I just love them. The best part? As a gift to everyone, you can simply right-click on the song and "Save As" and you can download the song FOR FREE! I know, I know. I'm awesome :) Enjoy!


The Oceanauts - Wonderful Christmastime

She & Him - Baby Its Cold Outside

Straight No Chaser - Who Spiked The Eggnog?

Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas

Jessica Simpson - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Gayle Peevey - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

The Oceanauts - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

Joshua Pearson - Celebration!

Moon In The Morning - Hearts Are Warm (Its Christmas)

Straight No Chaser - Christmas Can Can (One of my FAVORITES EVER!)

MxPx - Punk Rawk Christmas

Jimmy Buffet - Run Rudolph Run

No Doubt - Oi To The World

Straight No Chaser - 12 Days Of Christmas

Jessica Simpson - Carol of The Bells

Straight No Chaser - O Holy Night

Eutopian Accident - The Friendly Beasts

Danny Leggett - Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Mariah Carey - Oh Santa!

Bob Segar and The Last Heard

The Ramones - Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

Brian Setzer- Santa Drives A Hot Rod

Clarence Carter - Back Door Santa

The Flaming Lips - A Change At Christmas (Say It Isn't So)

Soupy Sales - Santa Claus Is Surfin' To Town

Roy Wood's Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

Tina Sugandh- White Christmas

Rufus Thomas - I'll Be Your Santa, Baby

Jean Beauvoir - Merry Christmas (To All Of The World)



Also! Check out my Let It Snow! station on Pandora! It keeps me going all through the day with a good mix.
Let It Snow! Radio



Love to all and I hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas! 
Pearl
XOXO


  

No comments:

Post a Comment